Saturday 21 April 2012

My Friends


This story is about me. During my school time, i was taught to make friend with someone who u can be superior. Make friend with people that will listen to you when you speak, people who think you're the smart guy and worth to be friend with. So i did that. But it turned out that it's not me who influence them. But i am the one who being influence by them. I started to hang out all day long playing pool and snooker at shopping complex, skipping class to play football. But still they respect me as a friend.



Then I've changed school. At that school, i was surrounded with freaking genius and smart guy. If u ask a simple question or riddle, they will come out with weird, complex and legit answer even though the right answer really doesn't make sense at all. So then i was in a big trouble to find a friend. They categorize me as one of the slowest member in that school. Then i learned that you have to achieve something academically to get the attention by them and be friend with a dominant group just to be safe. So i did manage to do that even though i don't like it very much at all because that's not what the meaning of friend is to me.


Two years past just like that. And i've came to a new stage that is the stage of after-school. Here i met various kind of people. Now i've changed my principle. A friend of me told me that u should be flexible and accept the difference of others. Make friend with all sort of people regardless of their attitude and background. It is because you'll never lose anything by having a lot of friend instead u gain some experience and network if u have a lot of friends. So i did that, blend with all kind of people. Turns out i found that there are some friend i like and some are not so much buat despite of that i still be friend with them. Year by year past by.  The more time  i spend to hang out with them, the more i can accept them, not even bother the differences, the bad things about them because we share much more happy time together and that makes it priceless.




So till now 2012, i've met a lot of people and make a lot of friends. Some are much closer to me and seems just like my own family. But close or not i do care all of you. We share the happiness together with the sadness along our friendship and i'm not simply gonna forget that. I'm sorry if during the past, i did something that really hurt u. Trust me by any means, i didn't want it to be like that but i'm not a god or a perfect human being. Sometimes i do make mistake and sometimes the situation force me to do something that i shouldn't do. I love u friends.. :)

Together..Forever.. And Ever...

Sincerely from me,
Khairul Anhar


Related Posts with Thumbnails