Tuesday 15 February 2011

I'm Alone..



Its really sad if u are alone in some place. Where no one to share with, no one to talk to. Being alone could also means that even in a crowded place and you are there being alienated by others. And that happens to me quite a lot.

Well now sincerely say, i'm feeling alone. Right now i'm at a foreign country, in a foreign society. Eventhough there are many people all around me yet i still feel alone. There is no one that i could talk to about what i feel, what i sense. Even if there are people that could listen to me, but they'll never understand.

Back in my homeland, i had a person that could really understand me. And the person is 'she'. Few years back, she was like a guardian to me. I mean, she did helped me a lot. She always there for me. And that made me wanted to tell everything that happened to me and my life. We did share a lot of things. Arghh, i miss that period of time and i miss her even more.


But now, everything has changed. We had a bad time last year. In fact very bad likes it can't be solved anymore. I don't exactly know the cause of it actually. She kept telling me that i've changed. I'm not like what she knows before. And time by time she also changed... But i never complained to her about how different she is now as she was before. Because i know, people do change. I try to accept it and swallow everything without any regret. And hoping that she could be like me too - accepting me as how i am now. But she never cares about it. She feels that it is not important anymore to care about it.

And now i'm alone. Before, whenever i had problems with other peoples, i'll tell her. And she tried her best to help me. But now i've problem with her, to whom shall i tell? I've tried to find someones that could understand me. But it never gonna be the same. It seems like i've to go alone. But still i could not simply forget about her because she means a lot to me. If only she could understand of what i feel now.

Sorry for posting this kind of personal thingy. I know its not appropriate. But it will makes me feel a bit better. And sorry to 'YOU' if you're reading this because i know you don't like it. But i'm the one who's having this kind of problem, not you. I hope you could understand.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails